What would be the impact on your business if an attacker successfully accessed your infrastructure or stole sensitive customer information?
What is Penetration Testing and is it different from Vulnerability Assessment: A vulnerability assessment simply identifies and reports noted vulnerabilities, whereas a penetration test attempts to exploit the vulnerabilities to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activity is possible. Penetration testing typically includes network penetration testing and application security testing as well as controls and processes around the networks and applications, and should occur from both outside the network trying to come in (external testing) and from inside the network.
Manual Advanced Testing by CREST, CESG CHECK and PCI Experts:
- Penetration Testing: Vulnerability Assessments, Pen Testing, Red Teaming, Social Engineering, Web Application Testing
- Information Security Consulting: Compliance Services, Security Awareness Training, ISO 27001
- Incident Response (IR): IR Testing, IR Methodology, IR for PCI DSS, Cyber Incident Planning
- Managed Security Services: Security Operations Centre, Network Operations Centre, Threat Intelligence
Managed Security Testing
- Database Scanning: Managed Compliance Review Scan, Managed Best Practises Assessment Scan (Tier O)
- Network Scanning: Managed Best Practices Assessment Scan (Tier 0)
- Application Scanning: Self-Service Compliance Scan, Self-Service Best Practices Scans, Managed Compliance Review Scan, Managed Best Practices Assessment Scan (Tier 0)
- Network Penetration Testing: Tier 1 Basic Test, Tier 2 Opportunistic Threats Test, Tier 3 Targeted Threats Test, Tier 4 Advanced Threats Test
- Application Penetration Testing: Tier 1 Basic Test, Tier 2 Opportunistic Threats Test, Tier 3 Targeted Threats Test, Tier 4 Advanced Threats Test
For more information about Penetration Testing and to understand more about your requirements contact us on 0161 300 9643 or email: email@example.com