IT Security Altrincham
There is no doubt that technology has been beneficial for human civilization, but in our ever-growing dependence on information technology we are also exposed to increased risk. The dark side of the new information technology is based on the ability to exploit vulnerabilities associated with technology.
Did you know that...
- 40% of Micro Businesses and 55% of SME have identified at least one cyber breach or attack in the last 12 months
- 65% of employees steal proprietary corporate data when they quit or are fired.
- 60% of UK business receive fraudulent emails or being directed to fraudulent websites
- 120 days is the average time that hackers stay hidden on a network – enough time to steal your sensitive information, passwords and documents
We provide Cyber and Information Security Solutions and Services to protect customer's physical/virtual environment and minimise the risk of internal or external data breach.
- Cyber Security Awareness and Training for employees - Phishing, Social Engineering, etc.
- Endpoint Security - Anti-Virus, Anti-Spy, Anti-Malware, Anti-Ransomware, Anti-Spam, Web Filter, Data Loss Prevention, Device Control, Application Control, 2 Factor Authentication, etc.
- Network Security - Firewall, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Advanced Persistant Threats (APT), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS), Network Access Control (NAC), Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Data Protection - Encryption, Need-to-Know and Least Privilege, Job Rotation, Privileged Account Management
- Vulnerability Scanning - Network Discovery, Network Vulnerability, Web Vulnerability, Database Vulnerability
- Penetration Testing - White Box, Gray Box, Black Box
For more information about IT Security Solutions and Services, contact us on 0161 300 9643 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org